- USGA and Royal and Ancient govern all play except as noed in local rules.
- Blue stakes indicate ground under repair.
- White stakes indicate out of bounds.
- Red stakes inidcate lateral water hazards.
- Yellow stkes indicate water hazards
- All landscaped areas, whether marked or not, are lateral water hazards. The boundaries of these landscaped areas start at the point where the cut of the fairway or rough ends.
- Through the green, any ball which is embedded in its own pitch mark except in loose sand may be lifted without penalty, cleared and dropped as near as possible to where it lay but not nearer the hole. The ball when dropped, must first strike a part of the course through the green.
- All yardages are measured to the center of the green.
- Stones in a bunker are movable obstructions. (Rule 24-1)
COURSE CARE AND ETIQUETTE
1. Please play without undue delay.
2. Limit search for a lost ball to five minutes from the time the player reaches the point wherein his ball is most likely to be at.
3. Follow the proper dress code.
4. Please repair ball marks, divots and rake bunkers.
5. Players are required to take an authorized caddie for a round of golf.
6. Players should have their own set of clubs. No sharing of clubs allowed.